T’ai Chi + Dance
- Date: Tuesdays + Thursday, 10.30am
- Duration: 30min
- Location: Charlesland Park
A relaxing internal Chinese martial art practiced for its defencee training, health benefits and meditation.
T’ai Chi and Dance Class (40 minutes) on Charlesland Green Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10.30am A relaxing internal Chinese martial art practiced for both its defence training, its health benefits and meditation.
- Decreased stress, anxiety and depression.
- Improved mood.
- Improved aerobic capacity.
- Increased energy and stamina.
- Improved flexibility, balance and agility.
- Improved muscle strength and definition.
this class has a wonderful blend of light meditation and rock and roll to release the tension and stress before the session. This is a highly musically charged class and a great opportunity to meet new friends. Everyone is welcome to join!!
Lead by a Qualified Licensed T’aiChi and Dance Instructor. Drop in for a trial class!
Follow my facebook page for more details: Heidi Loves FitnessFollow FitKidz with Heidi