Confidence Strength Resilience
Personal Training for Teens age 13-16years is a personal training service offered on a one-to-one or groups outdoors or in studio (under restrictions) at glenview Leisure Club.
This involves an 8-week intensive training course with 5 aims:
- Preparation of Mind-set through Indian Martial Arts Training by a highly skilled Instructor
- Learning the techniques of resistance based training and free weights
- Practicing sequences of Kick-boxing and Circuit training
- Nutrition Plans tailored for each participant
- Ongoing Assessment and certificate upon completion
This course is ideal for any teen entering secondary education and is geared towards creating a strong mental mind-set. It focuses on preparing the mind-set in a confident and resilient manner, using highly intensive exercises which are ‘skill’ based. It gives participants the opportunity to find their own ‘niche’ in physical training – be it MAA, strength programmes and other sports- based opportunities.